Saturday, November 1, 2008

Dave's a BIG baby!

No, literally, Dave was a baby for halloween. Yes, Depends/diaper and all. Here are some sweet pics of us. I was a high school wrestler with the shoes and everything!




Sarah and I at her PARTY!


I took Hobbes down! Look at my guns!!!!



A Greaser, Luigi, Baby Dave, and BeetleJuice




No, literally, Dave was a baby for halloween. Yes, Depends/diaper and all. Here are some sweet pics of him. I was a high school wrestler with the shoes and everything!

2 comments:

Sarah G said...

freakin' hilarious. my coworkers are disappointed that he "used" the diaper later and they didn't get to see.

mom said...

david richard finney otten!!!!--i raised u better then that---i can not believe you used that diaper!!!!(although you were difficult to potty train!)love u,mom