Tuesday, June 30, 2009

St Louis, MO

WOW... Dave and I made a whirl-wind trip to St Louis and had a great time with friends we have not seen in a while. Brett and Caitlin's wedding was beautiful and made me think I was in a movie or something. Here are a bunch of pictures of the main events: the Arch, the Stadium and the wedding. Dave was not only pumped to see his good friend Brett, but I think he may have been even more pumped to see the St Louis Cardinals stadium. It is a very new stadium and it was very impressive! It had the 'historic' look much like Coors Field, but the history with the Cardinals cannot be beat. It was very HOT and HUMID in St Louis, but we enjoyed the time we had anyway:)



Yes, I have been working out, I know, my muscles are HUGE!!





Handstand :)






The park near the Arch...






The Stadium!!





Dave in front of Busch Stadium, St. Louis Cardinals home!





The view from our seats, we were on the top level, but you could not beat the great St. Louis view! Gotta love the arch!








Church, wedding and Reception Pictures:


Trinity Lutheran Church





Smile!!!






On the front church steps... isn't the dress cute! (it is the dress I wore to senior prom)






Reception site: Magic Chef Mansion







Dave found a swing while we were having cocktails...






Just arrived at the reception and the tent was beautiful.






Amazing centerpiece at the reception.






Brett & Caitlin's first dance







The tent was beautifully lit up at night.




We were 'glowing' after a night of dancing in the mid-west:)

No comments: