Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pumpkins!

Dave and I have not carved pumpkins since college, but I had the urge to get into the season. Fall is a beautiful time of year and I wanted to smell the scent of a fresh pumpkin being carved along with freshly toasted pumpkin seeds. The pumpkins were beautiful, but had very few seeds. I persevered through this set back and toasted them any way. For some reason, I seemed to be the only one really pumped about the seeds, so I think I enjoyed about 15 of the 20 seeds that got toasted.

Dave working on his scary cat.

I am a very serious carver:)

Finished product!

Very proud!



A few random landscape pictures...

Early morning with the moon right off our deck...


Beautiful fall evening in Berthoud...


Oh, and I leave for Korea in 3 days. No baby yet, but I am very excited to get there!

No comments: