Monday, May 28, 2012

Chautauqua Hike

Hiking in Boulder is beautiful.
Dave and I had the afternoon off together so we headed to Boulder for a hike, college Ultimate frisbee, and a brewery tour. We headed to Chautauqua Park for a quick hike (which was awesome!), then we headed to Twisted Pine Brewery. Dave loved the Billy's Chili Beer and got a ghost pepper beer to go. I am much to scared of the Ghost Beer, but the other beer was tasty. Not my favorite, but still yummy to try. Next, we got to catch a few Ultimate frisbee games. The college national championships were held in Boulder this year and we got to see MamaBird (CU's Division I team) play and win. They are one of the top teams national wide and it is nice to support the local team! Great afternoon together!
Twisted Pine Sampler:
Ghost Killah Beer...
And these two pictures are from the night after my marathon, Dave took me out to a yummy dinner with incredible views of downtown.