Tuesday, August 26, 2014

7 years! (plus 1 day)

7 years ago we signed those papers to be husband and wife. Luckily I got to marry my best friend and each day take an adventure through life with this handsome man. I love you David Richard Finney Otten! This past year has brought such high highs and some lows but through it all we have persevered hand in hand. We welcomed our first baby this past year, you finished your second of four years of residency, we traveled to Phoenix, Charlotte, Streamboat Springs... We have taken our baby fishing, camping, hiking and we have shared our love with Lucy. You are an incredible man Dave and I cannot wait to grow next to you hand in hand as the years pass by. I'm impressed with your walk into being a new father, a better physician, a wonderful partner, a best friend, and a man I can share life with! Happy day Dave!


 

No comments: