Thursday, January 20, 2011

Rockies Fan Fest 2011

Seriously, one of the BEST days ever! We went to the Rockies Fan Fest 2011 and it was awesome. We went into the stadium and we were able to see the Rockies locker room (and saw Tulo finishing geting ready), hitting and pitting area, visitors locker room, their weight room, and got a ton of autographs! We are not normally into autographs, but it was fun to fill the Coors Field sign. It was a great day, but I was on my crutches so I am worn out! My arm pits hurt and overall, we enjoyed ourselves.


Walking around all day with my stupid crutches....


Our awesome sign with 32 autographs...


Dave and TROY TULOWITZKI!!!!


Dave and Seth Smith


Huston Street!


Me and Ian Stewart:)


The Original Dinger Costume


Dave and the Great Giambino!!!!


Tulo's Locker

No comments: