Friday, December 2, 2011

Giving Thanks in 2011

I am thankful for many thing this year. I am thankful for time with family and with Dave. I feel like I have been seeing family almost every weekend and although Dave may not always be there, it is still nice seeing my sisters/mom/dad/in-laws/grandparents. I am grateful each time Dave and I are off at the same time. I am thankful for living 1 hour from family whether headed north or south. I am grateful for time spent traveling to see family. South Korea was a wonderful trip and I am so blessed to have been there for Tessa's birth. I am thankful for my health, Dave's health, and the health of our extended family. I am thankful for 3 beautiful nieces and one more niece/nephew on the way! I'm thankful for warm clothes in times of 20 degree days, for a cozy apartment with crazy neighbors always keeping us on our toes, and for plenty of food for nourishment. I am also thankful for our special furry friend (or should I say child) named Asher! She is the best company and almost always up for snuggling in your lap. Maybe this sounds cheesy, but it is nice to write down your thanks. I'm sure I have many more thanks, but I will keep this post short.

Here are some pictures of Thanksgiving 2011 in Colorado Springs. It was a wonderful day with amazing food, great company, and pies!


Beautiful turkey! Great job dad!


Wonderful Dinner:


The Newly Weds:


Beautiful sister and niece (Kezia and Kali):


Great weather for a walk after dinner!


Kali scoping out her christmas list.


Dave and Grandaddy:

No comments: