Friday, September 14, 2012

Phoenix Trip

Kezia, Avery and I flew down to Phoenix for five days to spent time with the Bemi and their new digs.  It was the first time Avery would be away form Michael and Kali, so I had the pressure of keeping both Kezia and Avery happy and safe.  The flights went smoothly and baby Avs was an angel.  While in Phoenix we managed to do a lot of shopping, relaxing, eating, and hanging with the babies.  Miss Carlie had school each day, so she was always very excited to come home a play with her two Aunties.  Baby Tessa was standing and took one step while we were there.  Both Bemis girls are precious and I loved spending time with them.  I was able to read to Carlie each night and feed Tessa anytime I had food.  Baby Avery loved the swing and watching her cousins play.  I had a great trip and it was great to spend time with Kez and Carrie!  Love you sisters!

The Ladies shopping in Scottsdale
 Baby Avs!
 My hands were full!  
Isn't she cute:)


No comments: