Saturday, May 18, 2013

Half Baked

Tomorrow I will be 20 weeks!  Half way done cooking this baby.  I can't believe it.  On Thursday Dave and I get to have an ultrasound of the baby and find out how well Baby O is growing and the sex of our mystery baby.  I can't wait!

But the real reason for this post is because this morning I awoke to the baby being very active in my belly.  I started feeling the fluttering/quickening about 2 weeks ago, but this morning I could feel it on the outside too.  The baby was so active that I decided to wake Dave up.  He put his hand on my belly and got to FEEL the baby!  Maybe this is not that nig of a deal, but we were very happy.  It was a great way to wake up.  Of course the feeling is a small, almost bubbling feeling on my tummy, but it was a hello and good morning from our little Baby O!  What a very, very special morning for us!


No comments: