Thursday, October 30, 2014

30 years: 10,957 days

So...here are 30 things about me:
1. I love fruit snacks, like kids fruit snack. 
2. My favorite cookie is oatmeal butterscotch. 
3. I have a love/hate relationship with running but mostly I love it!
4. I promised Dave I would not train for another marathon. (3's the limit)
5. I delivered Lucy without pain meds...lots of encouragement though!
6. I am competitive. More than I realized. 
7. I got my hair highlighted for the first time a few months ago.
8. I have a soft spot for animals...I can't watch those commercials about animal cruelty, it makes me cry. 
9. I visit the zoo (with Lucy) at least once a week.
10. I'm not very up with pop culture, but I love Taylor Swift. 
11. I usually satisfy my cravings, just to get it over with. (Ex. Oreos...buy, devour, end)
12. I cloth diaper Lucy. To save the environment, to save money and bc they are really cute. 
13. I ran 3 half marathons this year... And set two new PRs. 
14. I blog to help me remember. 
15. I can't be still. I need to be going...be active. 
16. Dave can't be still either. Perfect match? Or crazy match? Both!
17. I love my hubby!
18. I love beer. My favorite is Ranger, an IPA from New Belgium. 
19. I'm teaching Lucy (and myself) basic sign language skills. It's amazing to communicate with her. 
20. I need to read more books. 
21. I live in work out clothes and I work in scrubs. I guess, I love comfort. 
22. The age I got married. 
23. I'm grateful for my family. 
24. I'm thankful for my sisters having babies before me... They made my transition into motherhood easier. 
25. Becoming a momma has been amazing. 
26. The human body amazes me. Between running, pregnancy, see Lucy grow, being a respiratory therapist, hearing Dave's stories from the ER, or just seeing all the different people live on this earth... Amazing. 
27. I can't wait to have more kids, scared but excited. 
28. I love dancing. Goofy, jumping, shaking, spinning, in the kitchen, outside, anywhere...but mostly in private or in front of Lucy and Dave. I'm not a good dancer but it brings me joy to play music and dance around with my two favs. 
29. I drink a lot of water and I pee, a lot. 
30. I believe in Jesus. 

Okay, there are 30 random facts about me.  

 

No comments: