Tuesday, October 21, 2014

I set a new PR!

This is a bragging post but I have no shame. On Sunday October 19th, I ran the Denver Rock 'N Roll half- marathon. I did not train super hard but I ran with a friend (Julia) and we ran 2 minutes faster than the PR I set in May! I ran sub two hours again! Yay! I'm so proud to have run it in 1:54, that's 8:44 mile pace. Pretty pumped!


 
I also played three games of ultimate frisbee on Sunday. It was the tournament and our team contended for the championship but we lost on the last point. Super fun but super tough to lose. 

Needless to say... I was exhausted! But proud of my hard work. Lucy was a trooper all day. We dragged her to my race and 4 hours of frisbee. She cheered us on and took a 3 hour nap to recover. 

Sunday was a crazy day but it made me thankful for an awesome kid, and an even more awesome husband! Thank you for your continued encouragement, support, love and smiles. You help me lead a better life and strive to be the best for our family. I love you Dave!

No comments: