Friday, November 19, 2010

Birthday's

I was a little bummed this year that Dave would be out of town for my birthday, but at work on Friday the 29th I received FLOWERS from him:) Dave is soooo sweet and it made my day! I seriously had a HUGE smile on my face and could not believe the wonderful surprise!

Me at my office, taking a quick pic of the flowers and my smile!



On Saturday, I woke up to a birthday cold and fever:) Yay.... but Amy and I made it down to Colo Springs to have chili and cake (and yummy caramel apples) with the family. It was nice to see everyone, but I felt awful and just wanted to crawl back into bed. Later that night, Amy threw a little party for me at her apartment and we went out to eat. It was great to see friends, but it was an early night for me to since I needed to get my sicky-butt back into bed. Here is a picture of the ladies at dinner. Thanks for the wine and dinner ladies!




Happy 10th Anniversary of your 21st Birthday Cheez!! I stole that line from Sarah, but thought it was cute. To celebrate Kezia's Birthday, we did a little shopping at Park Meadows and ate dinner at The Cheesecake Factory (Hagiwara's fav).



No comments: