Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Time Here We Come....


I decided to get tickets to the Nutcracker Ballet in Denver and get some Christmas CD's from the library to get Dave and I in the holiday spirit. The ballet was nice. The story of the Nutcracker is a little odd, but I enjoyed myself. Dave enjoyed being with me but I think he could have done without the ballet. Saturday morning we played Christmas music and did some cleaning/organizing of our apartment. I still need to watch ELF to feel like it is actually Christmas time, but we are trying. I guess, all Dave and I want for Christmas is to figure out what we will be doing for the next three years, which will hopefully happen on Dec 15, the date of the Military Match. We are also looking forward to Christmas morning, when we fly out to Kauai, Hawaii!!!!!! We are very excited but it just does not seem like Christmas time. I will keep trying to get us in the Christmas Spirit, but it may have to wait until after the 15th, and even then it may not be the most Christmas-y year for us, but it is still an exiting time and we are excited to see what God has planned for us.

Merry Christmas to us.... sunglasses for Hawaii:)



I also wanted to add these two cute pictures.... Asher is such a cute little cuddle-bug:)

1 comment:

kails said...

1- i want to see the nutcracker ~~
2- apparently this is just the least christmas spirity christmas ever. (everyone i talk to... sad!)
3- watch elf. i was looking at pictures from last year and there were some of us curled up on the floor watching it. good memories :) i'm definitely showing them to my middle schoolers before letting them watch the movie, just so they know how important it is.
4- hawaii! yay!
5- i know God's gonna work the next 3 years out for you guys... He already has! :)
6- asher is not a cuddlebug. she only likes you guys and no one else.
7- i promise i won't insult your real babies like i do your kitty baby.
8 (last one)- i love and miss you guys!