Monday, May 18, 2009

Cheyenne Wells, CO

Cheyenne Wells, Colorado: Population 1,000, but it has a hospital with 2 providers! It was really great to visit Dave this weekend. I was able to meet some nurses, both doctors and the women in the kitchen that have taken care of him the past few weeks. Everyone was very friendly and sad to see Dave go, since he only has 4 days left. I stayed with Dave in the hospital since he was staying in the old 'nunnery'. it was just like a dorm room! On Saturday and Sunday Dave and I were able to hit up the golf course and had a blast! This was my first time picking up clubs, so my golf game was not really a game so much as it was me chasing my ball around and missing the ball a few times:) The weather was beautiful and the time with Dave was great. Only a few more days and he is coming home! He will be home Thursday night. The next part of his block will be with a family practice in Cherry Creek. He is very excited about the proximity to home! Hopefully I will be able to post pictures once Dave is home.

No comments: