Monday, May 11, 2009

This weekend...

This weekend Dave was able to come back for a few days and we had a nice time. Friday night we went to a birthday party for my boss at work who was turning 39. It was a surprise party and he had no idea! We had a nice little fiesta with yummy food and margs! Saturday morning I got a hair cut and it is pretty short... No pics though since I don't have our camera, but when I get it I'll show everyone. I think it is cute and very easy to manage. Saturday afternoon I went to the Cinco de Mayo celebration in Civic Center Park. It seemed to be just like every other fair with just a little more Latin Flava. It was fun to listen to the music and watch people dance. That evening we went up to Berthoud to help celebrate Bryan's (David's little brother)19th birthday. On Sunday we had a breakfast for Mother's Day/Bryan's B-day and just relaxed for a few hours. We brought Asher up, but she was not very happy in the house. She wasn't at all comfortable and spent the entire time in the basement hiding from their cat, Missy. I was pretty upset because I had never seen or heard Ash growl and hiss so much, but she survived the time their and was able to cuddle up with me later that night. Dave took off on Sunday afternoon to finish up his last two weeks in Cheyenne Wells. I am going to visit him this coming weekend, so I am excited to see the town and maybe go golfing:) I know this post is kinda lame, but at least it is an update. I hope all the momma's out their had a wonderful day.

No comments: